Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here is a warm cup of my heart...would you like some tea with that?


The moment that you are willing to step outside of tomorrow, outside of needing more time, or having more time, everything becomes possible. And you may finally notice where the Buddha has always been. ~ Adyashanti

Dear soul.

I have found some people I went to school with on facebook. Isn't the little app amazing?
What would we have done without it? I would have never found these people any other way.
Some of the people were not my friends growing up. On a funnier note, some of them were my bullies in school and they most likely don't even know it or remember it that long ago.  It is funny now but very frightening back then to be picked on because I was new to the school and because I was pretty.

I remember it well. But it is water under the bridge for me.
The Buddha has taught me that I can turn my poison into medicine by just changing my thoughts.
I can turn enemies into friends by simply changing the thought pattern from I to we.

Some of my friends are still suffering in the past. They married partners that were not on the same
vibrational level as them and chaos has ensued. Even my brother in law is suffering from wrong relationship poisoning. The undulation of life carries us both to and fro. Another friend is always alone but lonely. I feel for her because when we moved here I was lonely too. That was then. Now I love it when I can keep myself company.

When life presents a challenge. Just go with it. It may not feel like a safe ride, or even a fun one at first but there is something more out there waiting for you if you just release the fears that are holding you back. Don't be forever trapped in one mind set.


The caged bird sings with a fearful trill of things unknown but longed for still and [her] tune is heard on the distant hill for the caged bird sings of freedom.  ~Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment